Gnome-games - Blackjack

Andre Robatino andre at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 3 04:05:55 UTC 2003

> I just installed the updates to beta 2 - blackjack, in gnome-games,
> doesn't run.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  I'll submit a
> bug if so.
>
> Thanks,
> Clifford
> glass-art at comcast.net

  Yes, I notice that it tries to start up but then dies.  Also, KSirtet
and KFoulEggs don't start (I just tried a few at random - a large fraction
of the games probably don't work).  This is probably related to the same
bug that prevents Mozilla and Konqueror from working for me, since
everything seems to have broken at once.  Feel free to file a bug report if
your browser still works.