New extra packages...

Matthias Saou matthias at rpmforge.net
Fri Oct 3 10:05:07 UTC 2003

Christopher Blizzard wrote :

> Nils Philippsen wrote:
> > - galeon-1.3.9-3: needed for Mozilla-1.4.1 (if you don't have it, don't
> > upgrade), SRPM includes "BuildRequires: nspr-devel" spotted by Michal
> > Ambroz <rebus at seznam.cz>
>
> That shouldn't be required anymore.  I fixed the mozilla-devel ->
> mozilla-nspr-devel dependency.

I see that in 1.4.1, mozilla-nss-devel still doesn't require mozilla-nss
though. Is this intentional? AFAIR, when rebuilding the latest gaim to use
mozilla's SSL, and requiring both nspr-devel and nss-devel, the build
failed because nss wasn't getting pulled as a dependency, thus the lib not
found to link against.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 0.94 (Severn) - Linux kernel 2.4.22-20.1.2024.2.36.nptl
Load : 0.00 0.05 0.11