Linux-wlan install breaks Fedora test2 pcmcia

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Fri Oct 3 16:46:52 UTC 2003

On October 3, 2003 12:35 am, Robert L Cochran <Robert L Cochran
<cochranb at speakeasy.net>> wrote:
> Also -- I live dangerously...in the existing version of up2date, I
> turned off GPG verification because of the problem Michael Schwendt and
> others noted: the GPG key in the packages is bad. Hopefully I can turn
> GPG back on with the next update.
>
> Bob
... you're not the only one! <*chuckle*>. I've just run
up2date-config and set it to ignore GPG, since I find it distracting
to sit there and say "y" during the updates of packages from RHN.

Elton ;-)

"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.