mozilla 1.4

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Sat Oct 4 02:52:34 UTC 2003

Andre Robatino wrote:
>>FWIW, and as a test, I'm posting with Mozilla 1.4. No lockups as
>>reported by a poster here on the list.
>>
>>Elton ; -)
>

>   Today's updates fixed both Mozilla and Konqueror for me (which is how I
> was able to file the other bug report :).  My hardware is
>
> [andre at localhost andre]$ uname -a
> Linux localhost.localdomain 2.4.22-1.2084.nptl #1 Thu Oct 2 15:00:07 EDT 2003 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
>
> so maybe one of the processor-specific RPMs accounts for why the games
> break only on some systems.

Until the updates for the later afternoon. Mozilla was broken for mail.
It seems like they got it back on the right road again.

Does anyone know if moz will be getting a spell checking feature in the
near future?

  I like the mailer a lot better than other mail programs. Mainly the
mutiple accounts divided so filters don't have to be messed with and you
can expect each mail account to contain certain subject matters. But you
can check them all within the same session.

Evolution's lumping all chosen accounts into one mesh makes knowing
which mail account the message came from and which address to send out
the mail very confusing, at least for me.

Jim

--
Everything you know is wrong!