Grub stage1 file error

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun Oct 5 12:20:15 UTC 2003

Yes I know, it seems odd to be told to do it again from scratch. But
this is a beta release. You don't seem to have found a solution to the
issue you are having yet. Sometimes doing it all over again tells you if
it is really a reproducible problem. I haven't yet had a problem with
grub during this beta, but I haven't been very active either. Most of my
attention is going into experimenting with wireless networking. You have
probably done more with the beta than I.

Bob