[FEDORA] Re: mozilla 1.4

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Sun Oct 5 15:48:16 UTC 2003

Daniel Wittenberg wrote:
> Are you using pop3 then?  I use the multiple accounts all the time and
> don't have this problem, but I also only use imaps
>
> Dan

I use pop3 accounts. I haven't seen any settings for multithread mail
reading. Usually,  keep seperate accounts through mozilla/netscape for
Fedora mail, an account for music related items, personal mail, etc.

When I tried Evolution, I have sent out mail under the wrong email
address before. One time it caused a big stir. Mostly I just get return
mail or notes that the mail needs to pass the moderators approval.

When the RHL lists switched over to Fedora lists. I had no problem with
the different accounts and no filters. That is why I'd rather see a
mozilla multi-accounts setup, instead of the pooled mail and adding
filters to segregate the mail to different folders.

Mozilla is great and works fine. Evolution is what I was wondering about.

Jim

--
Everything you know is wrong!