Up2date from rawhide on severn2

Tommy McNeely Tommy.McNeely at Sun.com
Mon Oct 6 21:31:38 UTC 2003

Have we made any progress here? My system is also registered, and when I
run up2date, it says I have two updates, both of which are already
installed? The main one I am looking for is the "fixed" SMP kernel... I
was messing about with yum. (since it comes pre-installed) .. is that what
we are supposed to be using for updates?