krb5 errors

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Tue Oct 7 17:41:46 UTC 2003

Hi,

ever since upgrading to Severn, I've been plagued with "krb5" errors, like this in my /var/log/httpd/error_log:

PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php4/imap.so' - /usr/lib/php4/imap.so: undefined symbol: krb5_kt_close in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php4/pgsql.so' - /usr/lib/libpq.so.3: undefined symbol: krb5_cc_get_principal in Unknown on line 0

In the above case, it is messing up my Horde/IMP installation.

Can anyone suggest a reason for these errors? I have all of the krb5* RPMs installed.

- Mike