How to setup DMA on my CD-RW?

Edward C. Bailey ed at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 21:42:43 UTC 2003

>>>>> "HoytDuff" == HoytDuff  <hoyt at cavtel.net> writes:

HoytDuff> Fedora has a chance to really shine by leading the way in this
HoytDuff> aspect of documentation.  -- Hoyt

I (and the rest of the Red Hat Docs group, I'm sure) would love to see that
happen, but realize that the proportion of the group's time available for
Fedora work is very small (given that our bread'n'butter -- the manuals --
did not become part of the project).  Therefore, it's going to take some
heavy lifting on the part of the community to make meaningful strides in
the area of documentation...

                            Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/