GDM Seems fixed now...

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 8 02:50:12 UTC 2003

You get it off the RHN Severn2 beta channel. I hit them daily to check
for updates. More things get fixed with each day's worth of updates. Of
course, on some days they have nothing to offer.

To get this lucky, if that's the way to put it:

*You have to have an RHN entitlement. That will cost you around USD $60.
You basically are paying Red Hat for fixes to Fedora.

*You must subscribe to the RHN Severn Beta 2 channel.

*You really must have a broadband internet connection to cope with the
truly massive updates.

Bob