redhat-config-securitylevel vs redhat-config-firewall?

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Wed Oct 8 04:51:34 UTC 2003

On October 7, 2003 08:23 pm, James Drabb <James Drabb
<JDrabb at tampabay.rr.com>> wrote:
> On the firewall side, has anyone thought about including FireStarter by
> default?  I think that is a nice little package IMO.  I shows you when
> it blocks traffic in real-time and lets you

I've only had a brief look at Firestarter. Perhaps someone should
enter it in bugzilla as a RFE (before the next beta comes out).

Elton
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.