New RHGB in rawhide

Kyle Maxwell kylem at xwell.org
Wed Oct 8 15:11:14 UTC 2003

Mike Chambers wrote:

>Upgraded rhgb from rawhide this morning and rebooted.  WOW, nice graphic
>change and seemed to work with no problems.
>
>Nice job Garrett (if that was you), or whoever is responsible :)

I don't know if it's just me, but when it booted, I chose "Show Details"
and the box stayed empty. I expected that there would be some updated
text scrolling through there, but nada. Are my expectations misplaced or
is this incorrect behavior?

That said, otherwise it looks really sharp and I think that it's a giant
leap forward from the previous incarnation.