What are consequences (the lack of freedom on the USA)

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Thu Oct 9 09:32:06 UTC 2003

Andre Verheij wrote:

>I think this person should be banned from the mailing list.

i agree!

i was shocked by his statement too,

but give him a chance to explain or to apologize.
if he will not do this, let him unsubscribe himself.

if this will not work, ok.
then bann/unsubsribe him in a few days.

to Mr. Thiago Vinhas de Moreas:
from our neighbour-town (in germany near the frontier to france) were
dying people in these aeroplanes and in the WTC,
i can assure you that i know nobody how can share your opinion.

- shrek-m (germany)

----