Nortel VPN Client

Mark Mielke mark at mark.mielke.cc
Thu Oct 9 17:25:14 UTC 2003

First:

I believe that Nortel develops a client VPN solution for WIN32, not
for Linux. The Linux client VPN solution that connects to the Nortel
Connectivity switch is made by a company called "netlock".

http://www.netlock.com/ may be useful to you.

For finding the problem:

I would first try using an older kernel, to isolate the problem as being
a distribution problem or a kernel problem. Once you get that to work,
you can experiment with other kernel rpms to see where it stops working.
This will also let you prove that the server itself is still talking to
you, and that it is Fedora Core 2 that is breaking it for you, as opposed
to the VPN server just not liking you anymore...

mark