rhn errors: Your account does not have access to any channels matching (release='0.95', arch='i686-redhat-linux')

Mario mbarrientos at cfl.rr.com
Fri Oct 10 02:16:36 UTC 2003

Hi all!

I just  updated my system and I saw that the package fedora-release was
updated to fedora-release-0.95-1
after that I cannot execute up2date again I get the messages:

[root at 228 root]# up2date -u
Error communicating with server. The message was:

Error Message:
    Your account does not have access to any channels matching
(release='0.95', arch='i686-redhat-linux')
If you have a registration number, please register with it first at
http://www.r edhat.com/apps/activate/ and then try again.
Error Class Code: 19
Error Class Info: Architecture and OS version combination is not supported.
Explanation:
     An error has occurred while processing your request. If this problem
     persists please enter a bug report at bugzilla.redhat.com.
     If you choose to submit the bug report, please be sure to include
     details of what you were trying to do when this error occurred and
     details on how to reproduce this problem.

Then I removed the system registered in rhn and trying to registered it
again I get the meesage:

   Invalid Architecture and OS release combination (0.95,
i686-redhat-linux).

I remember that the previous release of Fedora was 0.94, right? What
will happened with rhn? Should I open a bug?

Any comment is welcome.

Regards
Mario