System now thinks it is Severn release 0.95

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Fri Oct 10 17:12:07 UTC 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 12:34, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> They are slightly different at the moment; it will settle out over
> time (the trees are pushed at a slightly different date.)

OK, if I understand what is implied here ...

What you are working toward and will use in the next beta round (0.95) is to
have the base release in rhn but then to use rawhide as the source for
updates rather than having both rawhide AND a separate servern-updates
subchannel.  If this is the intent/direction, it makes sense to me and should
save time/aggravation for Red Hat folks.
--
Gene