RH9 to Fedora migration

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sat Oct 11 05:44:34 UTC 2003

I don't have the answer to your question. I presume you want to avoid
the painful download times to get CDs, not to mention competing for ftp
server bandwidth shortly after a release.

So, without answering your question, can I mention that Bittorrent is
really, really good for downloading huge files like ISOs? You can get a
download started immediately, and it works very efficiently. I'll take
Bittorrent any day if it is available for downloading a desired CD. It
beats ftp servers!

Bob

--
Bob Cochran