XFree86 available via yum

I have made XFree86 available via yum on people.redhat.com.  This
is my first time setting up a yum repository, and I've never used
the yum client, so I have no idea how successful this is
currently.  I've pointed out the repository to many people in IRC
for a day and a half and gotten no good nor bad feedback, so I
determined that wasn't the best place to look for testers or
feedback.

Please test the repository out, and feel free to provide feedback
both good and/or bad about it.

	ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris/testing/unstable

XFree86-4.3.0-39 is there right now for x86, ppc, x86_64, and ia64