DVD ISO's

Sean Earp smearp at mac.com
Sat Oct 11 17:28:30 UTC 2003

On Saturday, October 11, 2003, at 10:06 AM, Angela Kahealani wrote:

> I went from floppy-diskettes to DVD technology, skipping the CD
> generation...
> therefore I'm hoping that fedora project will either have CDs for
> purchase,
> or .iso's for DVD based installation... as I can only burn DVD's, not
> CDs.

Angela-

DVD Readers (and every writer I have ever run into) are fully backwards
compatible with CDs.  If you have a DVD writer, you should still be
able to burn CD ISO's.   What model DVD drive do you have? (I would
love to look up the specs and make sure that you can burn CDs...) more
than likely you can.

-Sean