DVD ISO's

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sat Oct 11 18:01:31 UTC 2003

Yes I completely agree. A DVD burner can burn a CD. The usual problem is
that with DVD burning itself, people don't pay careful attention to the
format that the DVD burner allows (+RW or -RW) and buy the wrong DVDs.
The manufacturing idiots are learning to stick to only one standard
through the miracle of product returns.

Bob

Bob