Tranditional Chinese unreadable codes

David Joo djoo at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 03:36:47 UTC 2003

Would you be able to tell me what your lang is?

Can you enter "locale" and send it please?

also which term did you use?, if you used xterm that could be the problem
since xterm can't show utf8.

Because, from Fedora all the CJK should be in UTF-8.

Regards,
David Joo

--
ÁÖ¼º¹Î (David SungMin Joo)                                djoo at redhat.com