test3 mediacheck still brain dead

Don dnrlinux at san.rr.com
Mon Oct 13 18:11:13 UTC 2003

I used the media check for test2 and had no problems (with that) .. all
three CDs passed first time.

Maybe your problem isn't with the CDs/ISOs after all...

I can't get test3 yet.... I was only about 15% done downloading when the rug
got pulled out from under me.... now it seems the release is delayed a
bit....

Don