Bittorrent

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Mon Oct 13 19:18:46 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 10:23, seth vidal wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 13:21, Mark Guzzo wrote:
> > Anyone know of a Bittorrent link for Fedora Test 3?
> >

> FCT3 is NOT OUT YET. When it comes out there will be a torrent link for
> it on the announcement just like every other release.

I hope so.  Otherwise the servers will get nuked from orbit. (ORBit?)

         alan at clueserver.org - alan at ctrl-alt-del.com

    "...new-fangled and artificial treasons have been the great
    engines by which violent factions, the natural offspring of
    free government, have usually wreaked their alternate
    malignity on each other...."
                  - James Madison in The Federalist No. 43,