RFE: Choose additional/new packages during upgrade

Sean Earp smearp at mac.com
Tue Oct 14 04:49:13 UTC 2003

Hello all-

Before I file an RFE on bugzilla, I am interested in finding out if
anyone else is interested in the following feature (or if it is just
me).

When upgrading an installation of Fedora (ie from RH 9), you do not
have the option of selecting any additional packages.  Anaconda just
upgrades the packages that you already have installed.  Wouldn't it
make sense to have the option of choosing additional/new packages
during the upgrade process?

-Sean