Fedora test3: NFS ISO install broken?

Brown, Len len.brown at intel.com
Tue Oct 14 05:10:32 UTC 2003

In the past I've been able to use an NFS install where the server simply
exported a directory containing the ISO images.  I'd cut a CD of
disc1:/images/boot.iso, boot it with "linux
ks=nfs:myserver-ip:/kickstart/ks.cfg" and off we go.  I really liked the
VNC-based install capability in test2 and added that to my ks.cfg.

But test3 doesn't seem to like NFS ISO installs -- complaining "That
directory does not seem to contain a Fedora Core installation tree".
Same w/ kickstart or manual install.

Do I have to unroll the ISOs into a tree like in the old days?
Is this working for anybody else?

Thanks,
-Len