severn-SRPMS-disc1.iso on gatech mirror?

Jay Berkenbilt ejb at ql.org
Tue Oct 14 16:14:47 UTC 2003

The severn-SRPMS-disc1.iso file that I downloaded from the gatech
mirror has an md5 checksum that doesn't match the MD5SUM file.
Further, /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/checkisomd5 fails on that ISO file.
I tried rsync -I to update the file and got identical results.  All
the other files are fine.  I'm now trying to download the file from a
different mirror.  Has anyone else has a problem with SRPMS-disc1, or
may there actually be a problem on the gatech mirror?  If the latter,
how do we let them know?

I downloaded the file again from mirror.hiwaay.net, and it checked out
file.

For completeness, I'll mention that the md5 checksum I got on the file
from gatech was b9ff5fd39227720158cf5bf9efb50de8.  The correct md5sum
is 803c744bc469f7c1709b24c6b0ecf423.

--Jay

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb at ql.org>