Quick Question--Reply ASAP Please

Sean Earp smearp at mac.com
Wed Oct 15 04:24:53 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, October 14, 2003, at 09:19 PM, Matt wrote:

> Is there a mirror where I can do a FTP install?  I burned some cd's
> from
> ISO's at work today but they fail the test so I don't want to use them
> install from.

<ftp://ftp.dulug.duke.edu/ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/beta/severn/
en/os/i386/>  (if it's busy, keep trying)

For that matter, most of the mirrors have an "os" directory in addition
to the "iso" directory...  Just point the ftp installer to this
directory (actually the i386 directory inside the os directory, but you
get my drift).  Other mirrors can be found at
<http://www.redhat.com/download/mirror.html>  HTH,

-Sean