Anaconda Installer: Use of swap space on a multi-drive, multiboot system

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 15 19:38:31 UTC 2003

If the user specifies an allowable hard drive in a multi-drive machine,
you should only use the allowed drive as the source of a swap partition.
Speaking for myself, I don't want the installer to mess with my other
drives unless I explicitly allow that.

I have not yet been given a single good reason for the installer to
format a swap partition on another drive, either.

Bob