Dia 0.91 and text tool problems

Mauri Sahlberg Mauri.Sahlberg at claymountain.com
Thu Oct 16 09:02:08 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have a problem concerning Dia 0.91 and text tool. When I open an
existing diagram or create a new one all text inside classes are
displayed as "lines" - hard to explain without submitting a screen shot.
Changing the font or zoom factor does not help the matter.

Actually any text I try to enter is displayed as "lines".

I've done the existing diagrams with dia 0.91 on RH 9 and did not
encounter this kind of problem, so I guess I'm not doing something
systematically wrong.

I tried re-compiling dia with and without gnome-support from the source
directly downloaded from dia-homepage without success.

My guess is that something has been upgraded that does not work well
with locale fi_FI.UTF-8 and dia.

Any ideas what might be the solution?

Regards,

--