up2date -p with yum

Mauri Sahlberg Mauri.Sahlberg at claymountain.com
Thu Oct 16 12:23:40 UTC 2003

to, 2003-10-16 kello 14:50, ne... kirjoitti:
> If you are using FC test 3, you'll note that up2date now picks up
> rpms from http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide as opposed
> to http://download.fedora.us/fedora/redhat/0.95/$ARCH/yum/os. The
> rawhide repository does not work of profiles as such you really
> can't update your profile. Note that before you had to have registered
> with RHN before you could use up2date. With the way it is set up now
> you don't need to register. I assume that when FC1 is released, this
> will change.

This explains why there is no channel for 0.95 in RHN.;)

This is probably either "RTFM question" or "not even possible to do
without serious coding question" but how do you configure RHN Alert
Notification Tool to notify against rawhide?
--
Mauri Sahlberg <Mauri.Sahlberg at claymountain.com>
Pretax Systems Oy