New extra packages and yum repository

Thu Oct 16 13:49:40 UTC 2003

> > > - rss-glx-0.7.6-1 (screen savers, need new ImageMagick packages from
> >
> > If we're going to ship screen savers, we may as well ship good ones...
>
> Whatever is wrong with bouncing cows?

Oh nothing, I love the bouncing cow ;)

> There is an open RFE for this alreday in bugzilla, although ImageMagick
> is a somewhat large dep for a screensaver...

Do all the rss-glx screensavers need ImageMagick?  I didn't think the
packages I used before depended on that.

A more important thing to fix would be the prehistoric xscreensaver
password entry box that lookis -nothing- like gnome (and makes me wonder
what the difference between xscreensaver and gnome-xscreensaver is..)

> Bill

 -- noah silva