how to report Rawhide bugs in Bugzilla

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Sun Oct 19 12:25:33 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 00:00, Andre Robatino wrote:
>   This may be a silly question: if a bug occurs in a Rawhide package that
> is an upgrade to test3, should it be reported as a bug under Rawhide, or
> under Fedora Core, test3?  In other words, does the Fedora Core, test3
> category only apply to exactly those packages that originally shipped with
> test3, or also to the Rawhide packages shipped as updates to it?

I would report them against Fedora Core, test 3, and just make sure to
include package versions for the component your having problems with.
They know up2date is configured against rawhide, as that is also the
only place you can get updates from anyhow (cept from 3rd party).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Can you hear me now?....GOOD!"