CD 2 keeps giving me a wrong MD5

Aldert E. van der Laan aldert at vdlaan.yi.org
Sun Oct 19 15:11:13 UTC 2003

Hi Tom,

Not to offend anyone here but I have been burning CD's for over 5 years
and am well aware how to do this.
I am using Nero6 and an LG 8250-B with TDK or SONY media.
As mentioned CD1 and CD3 are just fine but where ever I download CD2 I
am getting a fail on the MD5SUM (that I also pull from the same FTP site
where I download the CD's from).

Where did you get the images from, maybe I will try it one more time

Oh, I did burn CD2 and the  media check also fails (just to make sure
the MD5SUMS are giving me the right answer), luckily CD's are cheap.

I'll try your suggestion as well with rsync.

Cheers,

Aldert.