CD 2 keeps giving me a wrong MD5

Aldert E. van der Laan aldert at vdlaan.yi.org
Sun Oct 19 16:19:29 UTC 2003

Here is the MD5Sum I pulled from the files I have so far:

2554dce37cb3beedb8973ba1d7706228 *severn-i386-disc2.iso

And ALL of them are the same......

I did save the four downloads in four different directories. I am
downloading on a Win XP machine as I do not have a CD burner in my old
laptop.

Did I manage to start downloading while the servers are being updated
(file dates are 10/10/2003).
I really want to start testing with this as my new laptop is due to
arrive in a month or so and I want to make sure my setup is still going
to work.