lilo vs grub

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Tue Oct 21 11:38:14 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 05:54, Alexandre Oliva wrote:

> Dude!  How could you forget the alternative of shipping with a BSD
> kernel as an option?!? :-)

Although I'm a grub user, I find the arguments put forward here
for grub exclusivity very odd.
Surely there _are_ many choices in RedHat/Fedora,
eg choice of browser, email and news clients, etc.
I find the idea that there is something wrong with choice bizarre.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366