Up2date hangs at Testing Package Set

Truzzi, Paul S paul.s.truzzi at boeing.com
Tue Oct 21 14:17:02 UTC 2003

First thanks to everyone who sent me suggestions.  Funny thing is no changes on my end seemed to have been needed.  Yesterday when I cranked up the system up2date was able to solve the RPM inter-dependencies.  I suspect someone on the Fedora/Red Hat team made some changes on their end.  My thanks to them.