fedora install question

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 15:09:40 UTC 2003

last night, i tried out installing fedora test3. previously i had installed
rh9. anyway, while it looks very similar to rh9, i could not find out the
option whereby one could select programs one-by-one. is this option not there?

as an aside, i have been hoping that we would get the suse-yast2-like setup
where one can include (and exclude package sets). sure, rh supplies that but
when you exclude a set such as KDE or GNOME, we still get a lot of dependencies
which are not removed. unless there is a specific hidden option that would
remove this, this would be a very desirable feature to have.

thanks!