Games doesent work in Fedora test 3

Mike A. Harris mharris at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 19:19:49 UTC 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Bjorn Andersen wrote:

>I just tryed to install som games in Fedora Test 3.
>The games was:
>
>Enemy Teritory
>Unreal Tournament
>Americas Army 1.9
>Unreal Tournament 2003
>
>My hardware is:
>Intell P4 2.4 HT
>Nvidia FX 5600, and i have OpenGL working (I did export "CC=gcc32" )
>
>The only game that cold start, was the old Unreal Tournament :-(
>All other exited without to show any graphics.
>
>Has anyone submittet at bug report in bugzilla for this?

Nvidia's binary proprietary drivers are unsupported, so unless
this problem is reproduceable using the "nv" driver, or using
alternate video hardware with stock provided/supported video
drivers, it will most likely be closed as a duplicate of bug
number 73733 along with the other 400 or so dupes.  ;o)