Games doesent work in Fedora test 3

joe joe at tmsusa.com
Thu Oct 23 17:38:21 UTC 2003

Speaking of games - I pre-ordered doom 3 quite some time ago. It was
originally supposed to have shipped in March 2003 :-(

Anybody else here waiting for that? I was one of those who started with
the linux doom back in 95 or so, was one of the first to try out the
linus Torvalds port of quake back in 1996, and even bought the metal
case version of quake 3 from Loki back in the day. I had played a lot of
RcTW, even ran a popular RtCW server for awhile, but these days I mainly
fire up the q3a demo for a quick internet game - too many other things
going on these days - but doom 3, that should be worth buying a new
computer for :-)

Joe