gnome-panel (does havoc read this list? ;-)

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Fri Oct 24 01:24:22 UTC 2003

Supply more than dissatisfaction with the list content, you make it
worse.  If you want to see information about a topic, put it here.  Your
emails ARE the list.

I have been having issues with gnome-panel drawers, in particular the
items I add to them become inactive (no properties, no button, no way to
remove them, the context menu contains main drawer properties instead).
This occurs after the first time I use the new item, prior to which I
can edit the properties or move the item in the drawer.  As issues like
this are specific to gnome, it would be a good idea to bring them up
there first however.  An issue like that is *most* likely in gnome and
not redhat's packaging.

Andrew Farris <fedora at andrewfarris.com>