Beep on X11 login screen

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Sat Oct 25 01:50:46 UTC 2003

On October 24, 2003 09:46 pm, Jim Cornette , <Jim Cornette
<redhat-jc at insight.rr.com>> wrote:

> As a sighted person, I like to have launcher ICONs on my screens lower
> and upper edges for programs that I like to use. Adding something like
> that, with a consistent location for the mouse pointer would be an aid
> for navigation for the sightless and for the sighted as well.

... some good ideas, which should not be lost here on the list, IMHO.
Why not enter this as an RFE in bugzilla. Even if this doesn't make it
to the upcoming GA code, it could be in the next version of Fedora!

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.