Compiling NVIDIA driver for -ntpl kernel

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Sat Oct 25 11:42:22 UTC 2003

On October 25, 2003 03:11 am, Ossama Khayaat , <Ossama Khayaat
<ossamak at nht.com.kw>> wrote:
> > Also, I have found that removing the Mesa-libGL will cause some
> > dependency issues when using up2date. So be aware that you may need to
> > uninstall it again after some updates.
>
> If I may ask, why do I have to remove this? I've always used the NVIDIA
> driver, before fedora, and never had a problem.
If you don't remove the Mesa-libGL, you wont' be able to run the GL
screensavers. Look over past discussions regarding XFree, Nvidia, and
these in the list.

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.