Slovene language

Tadej Janež tadejjanez at email.si
Sun Oct 26 14:50:49 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 15:24, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> Dont want to sound rude but this is an english list and it would be
> appreciated by all if you use english when posting to the list in future

I don't want to sound picky but where exactly does it state that this is
an english-only mailing-list.

Anyway, since I was only referring to a slovenian translation issue, I
don't think I mattered whether I was using english or slovene language
since the intended audience would understand both.

Best regards,
Tadej