metacity question

Ryan G. ryanpg at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 17:44:52 UTC 2003

>Subject: Re: metacity question
>From: nosp <nosp at xades.com>
>To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
>Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:02:10 +0000
>
>On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 16:57, Ryan G. wrote:
>> Anyone know of a way I can configure metacity to minimize a window
>when
>> I double click the title bar?
>
>[Fedora Menu] -> Preferences -> Windows -> Double-click titlebar to
>perform this action: Roll up / Maximize.

Yes, thanks for the response but I'd like the window MINIMIZED not
toggled between maximized and un-maximized.  In other words I'd like
the window to "dissapear" from the screen ;-) when the title bar is
double clicked, that is what minimize means yes?  Don't want to confuse
things using the wrong word.

-ry

=====
--r--