Trimming mount points in anaconda

DAVID BALAZIC david.balazic at uni-mb.si
Tue Oct 28 15:44:10 UTC 2003

during gui install I added partition with the mount point "///var".

/etc/fstab now looks like this :

LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=///var            ///var                  ext3    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2

It is only cosmetic, but "/var" as a mount point would look nicer.

Anaconda ( disk druid ) also refused "///" as a valid mount point.
I disagree with that, "///" is a valid mount point.

Regards,
David

PS: This is on Fedora test3