RHN-applet states 30 after 10-28 push to rawhide

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Oct 28 17:25:48 UTC 2003

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 10:14:03AM -0700, Frank Jacobberger wrote:
> RHN-applet states 30 updates still after the 10-28 push to rawhide this am?
>
> Anything to do?

  I don't understand. Did you launch up2date ? Did up2date upgraded the
set of packages sucessfully ?
  The only problem I can think of is that up2date seems to have a slower
strategy to recheck the repository contents than the applet does and I have
seen it stating that the system was up-to-date because it used its own cached
copy of the set of packages availbale on the repository. But I'm unable to
link that clearly from what you're stating.

Daniel