flashplayer

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 28 17:42:08 UTC 2003

On October 28, 2003 01:07 am, Malcom Uel , <Malcom Uel <barlog_7 at yahoo.com>>
wrote:
> I tried to install. But it seems to need a dependency
> that was updated. Now should I attempt to install or

... so you need to get and install the needed libraries,
if it ( the installer) is still complaining...

> should I try to work it out with mozilla(Basically I
> mean that the plugins are actually present in the
> /home/user/.mozilla folder. And it just seems that

Sounds like you installed as user, instead of installing
as root ... the *preferred* method, since it makes
the plugin avaliable to all other users.

HTH & cheers,

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.