Speakup in kernel

Will Backman whb at ceimaine.org
Tue Oct 28 18:40:34 UTC 2003

This would be good for everyone.  Accessibility is really the future of
computing.  If science fiction is a guide to our desires for technology,
keyboard and monitor are not the future.  Powerful computers can be so
small, except for our clumsy I/O problem of keyboards and screens.  Its
sound kinda nutty, but if we want tiny computers woven into our jackets,
our interfaces will need to change.  This is a great opportunity for
Linux to lead.