Evolution crashes

Ben Stringer ben at burbong.com
Tue Oct 28 23:30:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 06:28, Will Backman wrote:
> rpm -q evolution
> evolution-1.4.5-5
>
> I've had a few crashes in the past two days.  More like Outlook evey
> day. ;)  Is there a good way to get debugging info?  I'd like to submit
> more than "deleted a message, crash dialog came up."
>
> Hints anyone?

I have been getting this a lot also - when I select a message. I logged
a bug with Ximian, and it was noted that it was likely to be the glibc
"dl_open" bug.

I picked up a new glibc in the rawhide update last night, but I'm not
sure if it has the fix I need.

Cheers, Ben

Ben Stringer <ben at burbong.com>