up2date Error [Was: Re: New fedora-release in rawhide]

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Wed Oct 29 17:43:06 UTC 2003

On October 29, 2003 11:16 am, Bill Nottingham , <Bill Nottingham
<notting at redhat.com>> wrote:
> Will Backman (whb at ceimaine.org) said:
> > I'm also having trouble with the redhat-config-network packages.
>
> Our sync processes got out of sync with each other. We'll get it
> straightened out eventually today.

 Bill, besides the redhat-config-network packages, I'm also having
trouble downloading nautilus-debug. I've spent the entire morning
downloading with up2date, and eventually, I had to resort to doing it
one or two pacakges at a time, *then* restarting up2date, etc., etc...
(just so you know ...)

Thanks,

Elton.

"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.